Your contributions allow West Africa AIDS Foundation (WAAF) to continue impacting various communities.
You can help in many ways. Nothing is ever too small.
Right now WAAF is running a crowdfunding campaign through JustGiving here to cover costs for a variety of equipment and running costs for both WAAF and IHCC. Please share through your social media and other networks! We would greatly appreciate it.
You can help by:
1. Donating funds directly to the organization
2. Contributing to any of our fundraising events (links always provided on our social media platforms)
3. Donating in-kind to any of our projects and we can make use of the following:
- School books
- School accessories / stationary
- Cothing/shoes for marginalized children
- Nutritional supplements for malnourished children and adults
- Medical supplies (Over the counter medicines, disposables, condoms, hand sanitizers, selected ARVs- kindly get in touch with WAAF first on this)
- Medical Equipment (ECG machine, Ultrasound equipment)
- Body models (brain, thorax, internal organs for educational purposes)
- Office supplies – computers/laptops/etc