Current and Past Projects
- Active community based HIV and TB case detection and Stigma reduction
- Active facility based HIV and TB case findings
- Advocacy for increased access to human rights Protection and health care for Key Population communities
- Demand Creation for Uptake of CHRAJ's Discriminating Reporting System
- Nothing for Us Without Us (NUWU) project: Empowering TB infected and affected persons to fully take part in matters that concern them
- The National Strategic Plan (NSP)
- Treatment as a gateway to prevention
- Passion Squad: Sexual and Reproductive health among School going youth.
- Strengthening HIV programming for Key Populations (KP's) using ICT & improving quality of treatment & care for PLHIVs & KP's through effective management - full report to follow
- Social, Health and Safety Implications of HIV in the Oil and Gas Industry in Ghana - report to follow
- Improving the lives of PLHIVs and other vulnerable groups through empowerment with life and enterprenueal skills and mitigating the effects of HIV related stigma
- Capacity building for community based organizations, peer educators and community health volunteers.
- Participatory Media Conversation: Empowering PLHIVs, non-PLHIVs and the youth to become agents of change in their communities