Help us reach our goal of £5000 for new medical equipment!
Our JustGiving fundraiser is still active: click the button to the right to visit the crowdfunding page to donate. Every little bit helps us continue the work we have been doing in HIV and AIDS, TB, and other illnesses.
To be a key player of the global effort to develop and support individuals, communities and the nation.
To help battle the spread of HIV/AIDS, TB as well as other diseases and mitigate their effects on communities by providing care and support to promote healthier individuals and for a better future.
STAR-Ghana Joint Project
with Hope for Future Generations and SocioServe
Positive Action for Children Fund Implementing Partners
USAID Strengthening The Care Continuum Project
Facts & Questions about HIV and AIDS:
- Pre-seminal fluids
- Rectal fluids
- Vaginal fluids
- Breast milk
- Get tested and know your partner’s HIV status.
- Use a condom correctly every time you have vaginal, anal, or oral sex.
- Limit your number of sexual partners.
- Get tested and treated for STIs. Insist that your partners get tested and treated too.
- Talk to your WAAF about pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP). PrEP is an HIV prevention option for people who do not have HIV but who are at high risk of becoming infected with HIV due to a particular incident.
- Do not inject drugs. But if you do, use only sterile drug injection equipment and water and never share your equipment with others.